Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Why, hello there.

In an effort to revive my ignored digital camera, a couple of friends convinced me to do the whole take-a-random-photo-a-day and post it online thing. I've seen a lot of people do it and it does seem like something very fun to do. Hence, here I am!

I am not using a DSLR; my camera is a no fuss, tiny-lensed, relatively affordable, run of the mill point-and-shoot digital camera so I'm not expecting anything phenomenal.

Another thing worth noting is that all the photos I will upload will not be edited as (1) I bask in the beauty of imperfections, (2) I want to be able to hone my ability in taking naturally good/interesting photographs, and (3) I already foresee that laziness will not allow me to fix every single one of my photos.

Now enough of that. Let's begin, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment