Sunday, March 6, 2011

DAY 4: Birthday Cupcake


So yes, it is my birthday. I was never used to celebrating my birthday since it usually fell during finals week. Today, I spent a good half of the day sleeping (oh how I've missed you!). The only reason I finally had to get out of bed was because I couldn't hold my pee in anymore--this was at around 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

I met my boyfriend for dinner and he surprised me with a LOT of cupcakes. You see, I'm a sucker for cupcakes; I love love LOVE the stuff. I love it so much that when I'm irritated, a sure fire way to get me to calm down and be happy would be a cupcake.

Afterwards, we went to a karaoke place with my friends where my best friend gave me another birthday cupcake. Woot.

Needless to say, it turned out to be an amazing song- and cupcake-filled night.

5 comments: