Thursday, March 10, 2011

DAY 7: Shoendelier


This is a cheat post in so many ways:

1. This wasn't actually taken on what was supposed to be Day 7 (March 8);
2. I took this using my iPhone and not my camera (the battery died, boo!); and
3. I'm posting this two days late

I blame the dullness of work (for the lack of interesting things to photograph), the lure of sleep (so hard to resist once you plop on the bed), and so many other things, but I'm just making excuses. I suck, plain and simple.

This photo was taken yesterday, as I was walking to meet my friends for mass at Greenbelt. I was walking through Landmark from Glorietta and these amazing shoe chandeliers were hanging from the ceiling! As a lover of craziness, shoes, and crazy shoes, I couldn't help but take a photo.

I will get back on track very soon (hopefully today), I promise.

3 comments:

  1. 1. oh well... :)
    2. i use my cellphone sometimes too, like when my camera was busted last year or like when i left it in the office over the weekend.
    3. champion late poster ako. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, well... I only have my cellphone to use. So, don't worry about it. You did say must use cam, you did not specify which cam, though. Loophole! :D You only said it was a regular, run-of-the-mill digital camera. Which your camera phone is.

    @gwacie: Hahaha, natawa ko sa champion late poster. Gagawan na ba natin yan ng award? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. gwacie: Hahaha nakakainis talaga pag-late! It's discouraging :( Pero hindi, kaya ko 'to!

    Faith: Good points raised, I feel so much better! :D Ayoko na talagang ma-late. Even if I have to post a photo of a spoon, I will!

    ReplyDelete