Sunday, March 6, 2011

DAY 3: Hideo Muraoka


Okay, so early during the day I was set on posting some meaningful photo regarding the environment and how costly it actually is to try to "save" (i.e. to save on plastic, buy reusable eco bags; to save on gas, get a hybrid car; to save on electricity, get energy-efficient appliances; etc.) since I had a talk with my aunt about that on my way to work. The whole day I tried to capture that one scene that would convey that message--no such luck. So I was getting extremely worried about not being able to post anything (back-ups were just really petty random photos I took out of desperation).

Then I bumped into Hideo (for those of you who aren't familiar with him, he's one of the Brazilian-Japanese models who's a frequent face in the local fashion scene; I first heard about him through my best friend who loves him). I figured that if I can't have a meaningful photo, might as well post one of a pretty subject.

2 comments:

  1. Why is there no reaction check box for HOT?? Hahaha love him. You're kinda saving the environment by posting a pic of one of God's beautiful creations haha. Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I can say that right? Or not. Oops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha you have the weirdest ideas about environmental welfare. But yes, it's better for everyone if we all just have beauty around us. :D

    Muchos gracias, Chullo. :D I have the perfect (yet sightly geeky) post for today, unless something more interesting comes up.

    ReplyDelete