Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DAY 8: Wallpaper Wisdom


I am extremely behind on my photos, I know. Fuck it, I'm bombarding tonight with photos I took the past days I was unable to post. Previously, I deemed these not worthy to be uploaded since they were of silly little things I liked. Well this is my silly little project and I started this to just bond with my camera, nothing more. So from here on out, expect more photos of seemingly trivial things that I really enjoy. I'll stop "trying" to post everyday, I'll just do it (Master Yoda said it best).

4 comments:

  1. It's one of my favorite lines, and it's going to be my life's proverb from now on. Wala nang try try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Its hard if you keep on trying, mas better if you just do it (ano ba, naging Nike ad bigla haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how a little thing like a brand slogan or a movie quote from a little green man can lead to an epiphany! Hahaha.

    I realized din that "I tried" has become an acceptable excuse nowadays. People end up not being as efficient and a lot of things end up not getting done--they "tried" naman daw eh. I don't want to be like that!

    ReplyDelete